Monday, June 04, 2007

Listen to any blog!

Ok, I just had to put this up because this is about the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life! You know how lots of people are getting into podcasting (I've done a few audio blogs here and there)? Well, now you don't have to go to the trouble of recording it yourself. You can simply go to Talkr and they'll digitally translate your blog to audio. Of course, I had to give it a try.

Go to the site and sign up (super easy - no more than 15 seconds). Then go to search and type in my website address. Then subscribe and soon you can be listening to a digital voice read my blog. I thought I was going to pee my pants.

1 comment:

Droplet said...

Oh God that is funny. I was bored one Sunday, and I had my Mac read my stuff back to me (you've got a choice of voices on a Mac) and I nearly died laughing. So much emphasis on the word "cock."

If anyone has a Mac out there and wants to do the same thing, highlight what you want it to read, go to Safari>Services>Speech>Start Speaking Text and turn the sound up for the neighbors.

Good times for all.