Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Power of Words

You know, I sometimes forget how lucky I am to be able to put paper to pen (or in most cases fingers to keyboard) to create a combonation of words that can reach out and turn on my husband. I love to write a love letter that makes him feel special or write out a fantasy that will plant ideas in his mind. Or sometimes I love writing a story that I know he's been fantasizing about.

But not everyone is as comfortable with words as I am.

I guess that's one of the reasons why I love writing personalized stories for people, especially when I know it is a couple that is going to share and enjoy the stories together. Personalized stories for couples are fun to write because it keeps my creativity going and allows me to write something that I might not have considered writing before. It also makes me feel good to know that my writing can be useful to someone else.

I hope those that have gotten personalized erotica stories written by me have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them!

No comments: