Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by the talented and delicious (or so I imagine) Gwen Masters and since I always try to please...

- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

So, eight random things about me:

  1. I love, love, love rain and thunderstorms. Wind is pretty cool, too.
  2. I have four cats - Matt (named after Matt Hardy the wrestler), Minky (the momma), Duke Hoobly, and Kiwi Kijiji.
  3. I wanted to be a figure skater when I was younger and my hero was Tracy Wayman (who at the time was the youngest figure skater in the Olympics or something like that).
  4. When I was younger my best friends were twins and no one could tell them apart but me.
  5. I was very innocent and naive as a young woman and didn't even get my first kiss until a month before I turned 17 and I HATED being "sweet sixteen and never been kissed".
  6. My laptop has a picture of Storm Large as the display picture and I am going to see her on July 17th.
  7. I have wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember - and now I am.
  8. My first boyfriend was when I was 12 - the same age as my daughter is now - and he was 14 and majorly cool and took me for a ride on his friend's motorcyle.

Now, I'm supposed to tag 8 people - let's see if I can come up with that many!

Tagged are:

Sara Winters, Lucy Felthouse, Carrie White, Wilted Rose, and that's all I can think of since Gwen nabbed Jolie and Grace already!

1 comment:

WickedBlog said...

Hey-- I'm the content manager for Wicked Temptations... lingerie and erotica... so I know what you mean about reading erotica every day! :) I like your blog.