Saturday, September 23, 2006

Stuck in password hell

Sorry I've been missing for the past week. So many times I've tried to come on to post something interesting or something about my excitement about the next issue of the newsletter and I couldn't get on. I thought it had something to do with changing over to the beta version of blogger and my mix ups with google. Finally, I realize today that all that had nothing to do with it but rather I forgot my password! ARG!

Well, I am back now. I've been managing to fill my time with sprucing up the site. I've got some beautiful pictures to accentuate Verdanna's Diary courtesy of MPL Studios and you can view her free gallery by clicking on the links beneath the picture. She's a very lookable girl! :)

I've also been thinking about the regular features that will appear in the newsletter. Of course, Verdanna's Diary will be the main feature but you'll also always find Giggles and Grins and the Tickle Trunk. Each week I'll do a feature piece on something interesting or perhaps an interview with an erotic writer. In one of our future newsletters you'll find an interview with the sensuous Tara Tainton. Not familiar with her? You simply must check her out. She has a fabulous website with something for everyone and she's one of the friendliest people I've met in erotica-land so far!

I've also been really really busy missing my baby. He's house sitting for his parents while they are away and the less I see of him the hornier I get! I was looking forward to a reunion on Monday night until my "friend" came yesterday! Yes, I know that doesn't rule out everything but even I have to rule out a few things that he happens to be really really good at. Oh well, the important thing is that he'll be back where he belongs - beside me. Love you babe!

Anyway, now that I'm back up and blogging I'm sure you'll hear from me more often.

No comments: