Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

Things over at the new web host are hopping along. The pages from the original site are getting back up and I love the new design. But damn this is a lot of work! I have so much more content than I used to have! Which of course is a good thing. But it is taking some time to get it all the way I want it to be.

And then of course there are new ways to do things than the old host. They take some time to learn. But I am working on it and I am hoping that everything will be rocking soon.

I haven't had much time to do any writing over the past week but the week before that I got a lot done. Oh, I did finish the latest entry of Verdanna's Diary which I have to type up and put up on the site. Yes, I do write most of them by hand. For erotica I find it is just more personal. And then I don't have to be actually on the computer. I think that when I get my laptop - hopefully in the New Year - I might use that more often for writing because then I don't have to be physically sitting at a desk and I can be more comfortable.

I don't have much to say I guess, just wanted to update. Check out the new and improve Inky Blue Allusions and let me know what you think of the new design. And please let me know if any of the links are wonky or if something just seems off kilter.

Cheers,
Autumn

No comments: