Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Big Move

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that tonight is the beginning of the big move. I'm changing hosts for Inky Blue Allusions so for a time if you go there you'll find it rather naked - and not in the way we like naked either! I was so sad pulling down all my pages but it was necessary as when I change my domain host this I will still be at the current host but on the free portion and I don't want to have my entire account cancelled for obscenity. That's part of the reason I'm moving - all this time I've been at a host that doesn't allow adult material! Oops. But I'll really miss Freewebs - great support, great tools. I was very satisfied with them except for a few minor things.

So, hopefully, you'll soon be looking at the new and improved IBA! See you all soon!

No comments: