Monday, December 11, 2006

Can you say "orgy"?

The newest entry in Verdanna's Diary is up! Take a sneak peek!
********************************************
Julio keeps flitting through my mind. I have to admit, I don't really know why. It's not like we had an actual relationship but I was beginning to feel like there was something between us. I guess it wasn't so much Julio in my mind as the idea of a consistent someone. I know I was totally getting carried away but all of a sudden I was daydreaming about walks on the beach at sunrise, holding hands with someone special…which of course, because this is my daydream, led to me on all fours behind a sand dune with him thrusting his cock into my wet pussy. I imagined waking up on a Sunday morning with the same warm body beside me that had been there last Sunday and the Sunday before. And that just didn't fit into my plans. Somehow, I needed to get these thoughts out of my head.

And that's how I ended up watching Jill suck on long hard cock while I ate her pussy as someone else thrusted their cock in and out of my cunt.

We found this beachside club to hang out at that had a nice mix of people - about one third tourist, one third locals, and one third artists and musicians It had some really good dance vibes, good prices, and it was right on the beach. What could be better?

Last night we met these three guys who started buying us drinks. Kevin and Chris were both Americans, but Jeff was Australian and had these fabulous blue eyes and of course, that accent that turned all women to mush. We danced and drank for an hour or so, until Kevin suggested we all get some fresh air. So, we headed off down the beach with our Coronas in hand, laughing our asses off.

After about fifteen minutes of walking and playful flirting, we came across a bunch of people sitting around a bon fire. They invited us to come and sit and have a beer with them. Since our beer had somehow disappeared, we figured what the hell?

We sat with our backs against a log. Kevin was on one side of me, Jeff on the other, Jill beside him, and Chris on her other side. We were talking with some of the people who'd invited us to join them when I said something to Kevin. He didn't answer.

"Hey, Kevin? Are you drunk or what?"

"Shhh," he said, leaning closer to me. "Check it out – over there."

My eyes followed where he was looking. Right there, just to the left of us, was a cute little blonde hippie chick with her face in some guys lap. He was staring blissfully into the fire and rubbing her back as her head bobbed up and down. I didn't know if this was a normal thing among this group of people or not. No one else was paying any attention to them so I just glanced furtively every minute or so. She was pretty involved in her task and didn't appear to care if anyone was watching her.

***********************************

Want more? Of course you do. Go read more of Verdanna's Diary now!

No comments: