Sunday, April 01, 2007

Suicide Girls for ME!!!

My fiance is the coolest, most fun man on the face of the earth. Not only did we have an enjoyable child-free night with Janine and Jessie Jane and Carmen Luvona in Pirates followed by...well, if you don't know what that was followed by you'd better read a bit more of this blog and you'll soon figure it out! But, he won a few hundred dollars on a sports bet and what did he spend it on? A one year membership at Suicide Girls! I love love love Suicide Girls. There is so much to do there I don't know what to do first. Pictures, videos, groups, blogs - everything. And no, I'm not an affiliate although maybe I should check and see if they have an affiliate program. They are someone I definately would not mind promoting.

I don't know what it is about tatoos and piercings but I just love women who have them. Part of Angelina Jolie's appeal for me. I have piercings but no tats yet. I know what I want to get but I'm waiting until after the wedding so the fiance's parents won't have a heart attack. They think I am such a good girl and we wouldn't want to ruin that image would we?

I want to get a feather quill to represent my writing and as a symbol of remembering the basics and have it put on the inner curve of my right breast - to keep it close to my heart of course. I have a sketch I did but it is on my other computer so I'll have to remember to put it up another time.

Would I like to be a Suicide Girl? Damn rights! Maybe it is time to get the camera out again!

1 comment:

Sara Winters said...

ROTLFMAO!!!

Have your future in-laws spent much time with you?