Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ask an Erotica Writer

Ever wish you could ask an erotica reader a question? Wonder what their sex lives are like? How they keep things intimate? Wish an erotica reader could give you the advice that is to embarassing to ask your friends? Well now they can. And one of them is me!

The Blushing Ladies Journal is the collaborative effort of myself, Gracie Passette, and Jolie du Prie. It is a place where you can read erotic stories (and sometimes listen to one) and read about romance, sex, and relationships. You can ask us questions about things you are curious about or get advice. And of course, you can do so completely anonymously.

I have to say that I am totally honored to be involved in this project with both of these ladies. They are smart and sexy as hell and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from them.

1 comment:

Lucy Felthouse said...

Hey... sounds good to me I'll go and take a look now. Sounds similar to my new project - Fantasy Nuggets, which you can check out at fantasy-nuggets.blogspot.com