Tuesday, October 02, 2007

TMI Tuesday #103

Wanna take part in TMI Tuesdays? Check it out here!

1. Early bird or night owl?
Night owl for sure. I am most creative in the later evening, most productive, most sexual - just more. Mind you, maybe if I didn't stay up until the wee hours of the morning I'd be more functional during the day!

2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
Smart - looks aren't forever. And if you're smart you can make the best of what you have. And if you're smart you can be proud of yourself. Intelligence is power and no one can take away your knowledge. Try telling that to a 12 year old girl!

3. Do you gossip?
I really do try not to but sometimes it's just irresistable. I try to make sure it's never hurtful though. Or is that what gossip is? If that's what you mean, no, I don't gossip. Do I talk about others? Yes, but never anything that I wouldn't say to their face. I've learned the hard way that what you say has a way of coming back to you so you'd better be aware that one little saying could be interpretted a zillion ways and you'd better be willing to let a friend in on the rest of the conversation.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
Maybe a 7 or 8? Somethings I'm definately not doing. I'm not eating anything gross (major gag reflex) and I'm not doing anything that is going to put my future or that of my children or loved ones at risk. I would bungee jump, I'd love to climb a mountain, I like to learn new things, and I won't walk away from a challenge. And if it involved consenting adults I'm likely to try it once if everyone agrees that it is a good idea!:)

5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are? ( ditto )
Depends on my mood - if I'm really into it? an 8 and a half. If I'm a little tired and just want to get to the main event? Likely only a 6 or 7. Hey, we all have our days when we're not quite all there.

Bonus (as in optional):What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following? a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me
d) role playing because it involves using your imagination and using your mind. If your mind isn't there...to me that's everything

No comments: