Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Check Out Some Sugasmic Souls




The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #100? Submit a link to your best post of the week using this form. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks

Don’t think..“As you read this, you reach for your cock and stroke it slowly, in anticipation of our eventual meeting.”
I’ll be out in 2 mins, I’m just brushing my teeth…“One centimetre at a time, he slid oh so slowly into me and then retreated out again.”
We all have Secrets“I’ll give you a little reminder - it was when he and his wife were making me cum so hard that I blacked out.”

Mr. Sugasm Himself


Editor’s Choice




See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

Erotic Writing and Experiences










Sexual Poetry


BDSM & Fetish










Sex News & Reviews





Thoughts on Sex and Relationships






Sex Work


NSFW Pics & Videos






No comments: